I started out by duplicating the background layer, placing the new layer in luminosity mode, and replacing both the green and blue channels with the red. This gave better detail in the foreground field. I went into Lab color mode and boosted the colors a little. Next I flattened, then duplicated the background layer again, setting it's layer mode to multiply, and adjusting the opacity to taste. I masked out the side of the barn by painting on the mask to eliminate some of the yellow cast. I added two curve layers. The first I used to adjust the contrast of the foreground, and the top one to adjust both the color and contrast of the sky. I used the "Apply Image" command to apply the "L" channel as a layer mask to both, and inverted one of them (don't remember which). The frame look was done by accident, but I liked it.